Want to be part of changing the way the world looks at parenting kids with ADHD?
Our friends and colleagues, Linda Roggli of ADDiva.net and Elaine Taylor-Klaus and Diane Dempster of ImpactADHD.com are bringing a FREE ground-breaking online event to parents — and you are invited!
From August 20-25, the first-ever ADHD Palooza for PARENTS will be an extraordinary week of insight and inspiration, featuring leading worldwide experts presenting on topics that are near and dear to parents of kids with ADHD:
- What Your Kids Want You to Know
- Nutrition and ADHD
- Marriage Issues with ADHD Kids
- What You Need to Know about Medication
- Common Co-Existing Conditions with ADHD
- Using Technology to Help Kids with ADHD
- Skills for Life Readiness
- ….and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
This is an exclusive event for parents, featuring 30 Legends and Luminaries, including Dr. Ned Hallowell, Dr. Russell Barkley, Hal Runkel, Rick Green, Jessica McCabe, Susan Stiffelman, our own Dr. Randy Kulman, and many more!
One thought on “The ADHD Parent Palooza”
I wonder if you are having an online event like this one soon, I saw it on google search.