Job Title: Online Gaming and Technology Intern
Hours per Week: 5 – 10 (telecommuting)
Employment Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: Unpaid Internship (small stipend)
We’re looking for a few people with a passion for gaming and technology to join our team as we launch LearningWorks Live – an online executive function training program consisting of small-group workshops and game-based training sessions for kids. As an intern with this program, you will help our instructors facilitate small-group online workshops, using games and technology to help kids build and improve executive functions.
Each course meets virtually in the evening for approximately one hour per week, and runs for four weeks. While exact times and schedules may vary, interns will generally be expected to dedicate 3-5 hours, one or two evenings per week to preparing for and helping instructors with their courses.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Significant experience (personal or professional) with mobile gaming and technology.
- Ability to help kids and parents set up and use basic gaming and communications software.
- High speed, reliable Internet access.
- Ability to work 3-5 hours, 1 -2 evenings per week.
- Experience working with kids with learning challenges
- Some experience and/or coursework in education.
- Some knowledge of executive functions
- Experience playing a wide variety of video games
Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.